The Impact Mentoring Training Course, taught by life coach and life-long mentor, Elisa Pulliam, will equip you to step into biblically-based mentoring relationships while also igniting your faith and inspiring to follow Christ distinctly.
Regardless of your age, stage, or career path, the Impact Mentoring Training Course is designed to equip you to mentor biblically in every type of relationship and responsibility.
This training, which is designed for both individual use and to go through together as a group, is perfect for:
• Youth Leaders and Mentors
• Women's Ministry Leaders
• Pastor’s Wives
• Sunday School Teachers
• Bible Study Leaders and Coordinators
• Moms, Aunts, Grandmas
• Crisis Pregnancy Center Volunteers
• Homeless Shelter Volunteers
• Prison Ministry Workers
Regardless of your role, you'll gain the skill you need to reach those you're serving more effectively as you develop a mentoring skill-set.
Elisa Pulliam counts it a privilege to work with women from all over the world, and in all seasons and stages of life, helping them discover how to join God in His work.
She is the founder of More to Be, a ministry devoted to helping women to experience authentic life change and lasting impact through a fresh encounter with God and His Word. Elisa is also certified life coach, mentor, speaker, podcaster, and author of numerous books and resources, including Meet the New You: A 21-Day Plan for Embracing Fresh Attitudes and Focused Habits for Real Life Change, Impact Together: Biblical Mentoring Simplified, and Unblinded Faith: Gaining Spiritual Sight Through Believing God's Word.
As a result of what Elisa has experienced through God’s redeeming work in her life and twenty-plus years in ministry, she fully believes that a changed-by-God woman leaves a life-changing legacy that gives Him all the glory.
She and her husband, Stephen, savor life together with their four children. Connect with Elisa at moretobe.com.
The Impact Mentoring Course will simplify the mentoring process and offer you great inspiration for stepping out in faith and impacting the world around you.
In this course, you'll discover:
- Why we're better together from biblical perspective.
- The challenges of generational differences and how to connect more effectively with those older and younger.
- What to do with the excuses that keep you from stepping into mentoring relationships.
- How to approach mentoring relationships naturally.
- How to create healthy structure and boundaries in mentoring.
- Ways to listening more effectively and respond with compassion.
- Steps to take to ensure you're in a good place to mentor.
The course is divided into five modules, plus an introduction. Each of the modules includes:
- Video-Based Session with Audio and Visual Slides
- Key Verse Download
- Worksheet Download
In addition, the course includes these bonuses:
- A PDF downloadable copy of Impact Together: Biblical Mentoring Simplified
- Downloadable Leader's Guide Complete with Discussion Questions and Activity Ideas
- A Handbook for Launching a Mentoring Ministry
- ETC Mentoring Gathering Guide for Launching a Mentoring Group
- Trap & Transform Download
- Coaching "Cheat Sheet" Download
- $25 Off Coupon for the Highland Ability Battery
If you'd like to grow as a mentor, this is the course for you.
Elisa promises to bring you wisdom steeped in Word with more than two decades of experience in mentoring the next generation. Plus, you'll glean from her insights and skills drawn from her profession as a life coach and coach instructor, trained to know how to listen well and connect in meaningful, life-giving ways.
Get started now!
Mentoring Training for Ministry Teams & Bible Study Groups
The Impact Mentoring Course is ideal for using as training with a ministry team or in a Bible study setting. The bonus leader's guide offers week-by-week guidance, discussion questions, and activity ideas to make this course an easy to use resource.
If you choose to use Impact Mentoring course in a group setting, you don't need to purchase the course for each individual. Instead, you can utilize the ministry discount and purchase the Ministry/Group plan for using the curriculum in your group setting.
Once the training is complete, you'll be prepared to implement a mentoring program in your church or host an ETC Mentoring Group, and begin a movement of connecting the generations together.
Your purchase supports the ministry of MoreToBe.com and continues the efforts of Elisa Pulliam and her team in providing resources for equipping mentors and impacting the next generation.
StartWATCH AFTER INTRODUCTION: Embracing Parakaleo in Biblical Mentoring (17:46)
StartSession 1: Better Together (16:39)
StartSession 2: Understanding the Generations (30:41)
StartSession 3: Eliminating Excuses (22:40)
StartSession 4: The Six Steps of Mentoring (24:18)
StartSession 5: Make an Impact (14:57)