What is life coaching all about?
I often compare life coaching to what you experience when you go to a doctor’s office. The nurse’s job is to make you feel comfortable and gather all the necessary information for the doctor. Meanwhile, the doctor’s job is to diagnose your problem and give you the course of treatment. As a coach, I function like the nurse and the doctor is your Creator God, who knows you best of all.
God is the One who has everything you need and through the work of the Holy Spirit can lead you in the right direction.
In my role as your coach, I simply help you get ready to hear from Him and spur you on to keep going back to Him until you get the answer you’re looking for.
Our coaching relationship begins with a free consultation session, which will help me understand your needs and the best coaching package for you.
- Life coaching is a short-term commitment and valuable investment with high return.
- Sessions take place over the phone.
- Your coaching package can focus on a particular situation, challenge, dream, goal, or project.
- Solutions are discovered through a question-answer-evaluate-accountability process that’s bathed in prayer.
- Assessment tools, like the Highlands Battery, can be incorporated into your coaching package to help facilitate growth.
Your coaching sessions will be about listening to your needs and striding toward practical change in the areas you desire to focus on intently. We will look at your particular situation, pinpoint the areas that need focus, and seek practical solutions to overcome obstacles.
If you're ready to consider how life coaching can work for you, feel free to request a free consultation session here. Be sure to mention you're a Tribe Member!